Building information modeling (BIM) and virtual design and construction (VDC) allow teams to save time, communicate clearly, and deliver excellence on capital projects.Read More
Director, Virtual Design and Construction
Matt leads the virtual design and construction (VDC) team at CRB which includes people, processes and tools around CRB’s global offices. He works with design and construction teams to implement VDC technologies, workflows and standards to positively impact our client’s projects.
Matt is passionate about Construction 4.0 and how a combination of innovation, data and digital tools is transforming the future of the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
Matt has presented at led multiple presentations at Autodesk University and been featured in multiple trade publications:
- Digital Builder Construction Blog 2020 – CRB Reduces Waste and Improves Timelines with Lean Construction Principles
- Autodesk University 2020 – BIM360 Design Collaboration: Everything You Need to Know
- INTERPHEX 2018 – Utilizing AR/VR in Pharma Development and Manufacturing
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2016 – A practical approach to CIM/VDC workflow
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2016 – Best apps to use in the field for BIM, inspections and compliance
- Autodesk University 2014 – BIM360 Design Collaboration: Everything You Need to Know