This document outlines all the information that is required to complete a pre-qualification with CRB.
- Locations – List your business locations
- General Information – About your company including name, address, phone, email & contact personnel.
- Company Classification – List any business preference or classification your company holds, e.g. disadvantaged business, minority business, and small business, veteran-owned or woman-owned business.
- Financial Statements – You will be asked to key in certain financial information in addition to providing a financial statement, preferably audited, showing current assets, net fixed assets, other assets, current liabilities, and other liabilities.
- Bonding – Provide your bonding reference and bonding capacity.
- Letter of Bondability – Please provide a letter from your bonding agency stating the bonding capacity (single/aggregate) and bonding rate.
- Project References – Please attach a listing of Work in Progress containing the name, project, Owner, Architect, contract amount, percent complete, and scheduled completion date.
- Safety Information – Information related to your company’s safety program
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) – Experience Modification Rate information for the past 3 years. This includes a letter from your insurance company/broker evidencing your EMR rating for the last 4 years.
- OSHA / Lost Workday Incident Rates – Your Company’s OSHA/Lost Workday Incident history for the past 3 years. This includes your OSHA 300 & signed 300A logs.
- Quality Management Program – Provide your company’s quality assurance/quality control program.
- Sustainability Program – Provide your company’s sustainability efforts and practices.