Riju Saini, PhD
Riju, a Process Specialist based in the Boston office, has extensive experience helping clients globally in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semi-conductor and allied industries. He works with clients worldwide to advance the state-of-the-art aspects of internal processes as well as those of simulation tools and process models.
The projects Riju supports involve developing complex models to analyze and optimize processes and systems. He helps clients in driving growth, reducing cost, improving operations and creating solutions from complex business and technical problems.
Riju is an expert in thermodynamics, conceptual process design, steady state and dynamic process simulation, economic analysis, process safety, consequence and risk analysis, mathematical and numerical analysis, and software development.
Some key questions he can assist with include:
- How can I increase throughput with minimal capital expenditure?
- How can I increase process yields?
- What is causing my product quality issues?
- Is there a more cost-efficient way for me to manufacture my product?
- Is this process/technology appropriate from my needs?