Moses speaking on scalability of alternative proteins at Future Food-Tech 2023
Feb 24, 2023
CRB’s Tony Moses will speak on a panel at Future Food-Tech’s innovation & investment summit in San Francisco. During the two-day summit, March 16 –17, food-tech pioneers and visionaries will discuss innovative approaches to scaling alt-proteins, new formulations for healthier, nutrient packed foods, and commercial opportunities at the intersection of food and life sciences.
Moses will speak on Scaling Novel Foods: The Recipe for Success alongside other industry experts on Thursday, March 16 at 2:30 pm PST. The panel discussion will answer the following questions:
- As the novel food sector matures, will full-stack players continue to enter the scene or, as companies scale, will the supply chain broaden, with companies specializing in particular areas?
- What cutting-edge solutions in bioprocessing, such as scaffolding, bioreactors and growth media, have entered the space to address scaling challenges?
- With regulatory approval closer, but still an obstacle, how important is early interaction with regulators to limit risks when scaling production?
- Partnerships are crucial for successful scaling, but what makes the perfect collaborator?
- In light of Biden’s National Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Initiative, what does federal and governmental support look like when it comes to scaling technology for the future of food?
For more information about the summit’s key themes and events visit Future Food-Tech Summit.
To stay up to speed with the alternative proteins industry, pre-register for CRB’s 2023 Horizons: Alternative Proteins report, built on the input of 150 food industry leaders.