When it comes to highly complex plasma fractionation facilities, integrated project delivery is an optimal way to design and build.Read More
Clay Seese, PE
Kansas City, MO
As a ONEsolution™ Director, Clay Seese focuses on providing clients with everything they need from initial planning through operational readiness in a safe, lean and collaborative way.
Clay is an experienced project and program manager, leading the successful execution of major biopharmaceutical and advanced technology projects around the globe. From pilot plants to commercial manufacturing facilities, small renovations to state-of-the-art greenfield facilities, Clay brings a fresh approach to each project, always looking for ways to increase efficiency in both project execution and facility operations.
Clay works closely with clients to tailor our ONEsolution delivery model to meet their individual business and project needs.
Clay is an active member of industry organizations including:
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Lean Construction Institute (LCI)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Construction Industry Institute (CII)