Roche Presents CRB with the 3rd Annual Global Facilities Procurement Supplier Recognition Award
Mar 12, 2015
CRB has been named as the 2014 Outstanding Overall Facilities Supplier at the Genentech Oceanside, California Campus. The award was presented January 28, 2015 at Roche’s Supplier Recognition Event in South San Francisco, California.
CRB’s overall site service support provided process efficiency through integrated scheduling, multi-project efficiency and collaboration, and the ability to deliver with forward thinking effectiveness under the evergreen portfolio service program. The embedded, on-site team comprised of 10 full time CRB employees executed 34 projects and estimated 23 projects throughout 2014, providing significant value to the site’s project execution goals.
The following accomplishments are among the many contributing factors for selection:
• An aggregate of service included over 45,000 incident free man-hours;
• Comprehensive and reliable data, custom modeled to serve the specific tracking needs of GNE;
• Equipment procurement support resulting in cost and schedule savings;
• Full integration of the design, preconstruction, and project delivery process, with CRB providing seamless continuity;
• CRB restructured the vendor and end-user relationship to ensure single source accountability on all campus projects. This improved workflow and spared Genentech’s internal resources unnecessary involvement.
• Unified on site day-to-day interactions among the staffs of both organizations, as well as offsite teambuilding that occurs to promote the “Common Goal” mindset.
• Unified on site day-to-day interactions among the staff creating alignment among owner, user, and service providers
• Championed offsite teambuilding to promote the “Common Goal” mindset.
“CRB is honored to receive recognition for services from Genentech’s Oceanside operation,” said Pete Magill, CRB Genentech Oceanside Site Lead. This award speaks to the caliber of client we’re serving and the value the Genentech organization and its people place on collaboration and partnership.”