CRB Thought Leaders at I2SL Annual Conference 2019
Oct 4, 2019
The International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I²SL) Annual Conference is the leading international conference focused on strategies to meet the challenges of energy efficiency and environmental sustainability in laboratories and related facilities. The conference is a technical forum where information is exchanged covering the life cycle of the laboratory from design to use. This year’s annual conference is being held in Denver, Colorado October 21-23. CRB will be in the exhibit hall at booth #28.
Below is the line-up of CRB speakers and topics:
Innovative Science In Less Space
October 22, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Understand unique laboratory solutions;
- Holistic approach to the laboratory design process;
- Practical strategies and tools for building consensus; and
- Practical strategies to reduce overall carbon footprint and budget.
Leveraging Data for Optimal Design: Human, Efficient and Smart
October 22, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Michelle Gangel and Isabel Mandujano
- Identify tools and strategies for data gathering, analysis and interpretation;
- Understand how to leverage technology to achieve human-centric design;
- Learn how strategic planning leads to more sustainable building programs; and
- Appreciate the importance leveraging data to improve professional practice.